Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scholarship Show and more...

Some good news happened the other day. Two of my pieces were accepted into the Society of Illustrators' Student Scholarship show. The two that got in were Kumaon and Passerby:

In other news, besides finishing a few other projects, I'm starting up some more personal work- which means more posts for everyone to check out. Whether it's process shots, finished work, or just other posts, I'll be sure to start posting more frequently. I know, I know, I sound like a broken record. I'll believe it when I see it...
A few call for entry deadlines are coming up, so I've been mostly working towards that. American Illustration is the next big one. Don't think I made it in to Communication Arts but I'm not entirely sure. Oh well, if not, there's always next year. I'll keep you posted. Hope everyone is keeping busy. All the best.

No comments: