Monday, February 22, 2010

35th Humana Festival Poster



Hey everybody, I finally got around to coloring my typewriter image and added text as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was too late to submit it to the festival but regardless, I like the way it came out.

For Tomer's portfolio class, we had to design a poster for the 35th Humana Festival of New American Plays incorporating the writers imagination and creativity somehow. Below is the original version I submitted which was, unfortunately, very rushed. I may still write an email to the people at the festival at least to show them the updated version. No strings attached.
Like night and day, right? I was pretty upset with the first version since, as you can tell, it's not very good. Oh well, at least I had fun making the second version! Let me know that you guys think! Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!
-Johnny